Conduent Delivery Manager - Helpdesk in United States
Conduent delivers mission-criticalservices and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments–creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend onConduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its,and nearly nine million people who travel through daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at .
• Leads day-to-day functions and activities across department, including people management and operational subjects.
• Assists in the overall business unit performance driving SLAs, adherence to business unit metrics and so on.
• Drives innovation and efficiencies of business opportunities, applying processes improvements and/or new systems.
• Assists in the management of the employee teams through coaching and developing, addressing people matters, identifying development needs.
• Acts as the day-to-day operations client contact in order to resolve systems issues and to provide feedbacks to clients on quality and workload issues.
• Generates reports on performance measurement and KPIs in order to facilitate business decisions.
• Responsible for compliance with organizational policies and local regulations.
• Responsible for keeping the business continuity plan (BCP) updated and executes it as needed.
Duties will include leading a team of remote helpdesk employees. Prior experience managing a remote team is a plus.
At least 2 years of management experience is a must.
Prior technical helpdesk, and/or contact center management is preferred.
Potential nationwide travel up to 25%.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:.
Not ready to apply?for general consideration.
Requisition ID 2020-21740
Primary Location US
Employment Type Full-time regular
Category Customer Support & Administration