Conduent Business Operations Analyst II in Secaucus, New Jersey
Conduent delivers mission-criticalservices and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments–creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend onConduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its,and nearly nine million people who travel through daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at .
• Serves as a primary liaison and facilitates assigned working sessions with Operations teams to meet operational and customer objectives.
• Identifies and selects data from multiple disparate systems and organize that data to produce meaningful views of operational performance.
• Develops detailed operational dashboards ensuring requirements meet operational objectives to develop recommendations where applicable.
• Compiles cost assessment data for projects, and the integration of various project suppliers and vendors.
• Analyzes and recommends changes or improvements to service levels, staffing, volume, policies and procedures, financial, audit, compliance, quality, and urgent operations problem resolution.
• Develops solid, well-rounded knowledge of a business organization, operating processes, and any governing policies and regulations over such programs.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:.
Not ready to apply?for general consideration.
Requisition ID 2020-20856
Primary Location US-NJ-Secaucus
Employment Type Full-time regular
Category Customer Support & Administration