Conduent Quality Assurance Associate IV in San Antonio, Texas
Conduent delivers mission-criticalservices and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments–creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend onConduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its,and nearly nine million people who travel through daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at .
• Monitors transactions to ensure compliance against performance standards.
• Develops and implements key process improvements.
• Assists in development of systematic approaches for assuring high quality services.
• Partners with operational team leads, collaborating and calibrating on areas of opportunity that have been identified.
• Documents performance trends, specific call types to develop processes and improve overall performance.
• Assesses associate performance and delivers coaching and feedback based on findings.
• Assists with development of training, QA processes and process improvement.
• Interacts with work leaders, supervisors and managers. • Reviews work of levels 1,2,3
• Provides feedback and coaching to transaction processing personnel on errors created.
• Provides support in creating and reviewing documented procedures (SOP) Standard Operating Procedures with operations.
• Detects, analyzes and reports fraudulent activities.
• Helps in creating corrective and preventive action plans (CAPA) for error elimination or minimization.
• Conceptualizes, develops, and delivers training modules on process knowledge, auditing techniques, and quality tools.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:.
Not ready to apply?for general consideration.
Requisition ID 2020-21665
Primary Location US-TX-San Antonio
Employment Type Full-time regular
Category Customer Support & Administration