Conduent Technical Analyst in Newport, United Kingdom
Conduent is the world-s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it-s digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com .
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Conduent Business Services or one of its subsidiaries may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to accommodations@Conduent.com . Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
A key component to a very complex and fast moving business process solution pipeline within the Conduent Legal and Compliance Solutions (“CLCS”) horizontal business unit, operating across the Financial Services & Healthcare industry vertical group. This position sits within the European division of the Data Management department and involves processing time sensitive, inbound media and document data received from our Global clients, ensuring that it is extracted, validated, normalized, converted and loaded efficiently through our Operations pipeline. CLCS has many clients and processes high volumes of data, and this position requires a focus on technical know-how, following standardized processes, efficiency, flexibility, communication and managing many priorities simultaneously. The position is considered entry level, but many opportunities exist for growth through hard work within CLCS.
· Receive and process new media, following strict handling guidelines.
· Transfer data between regional work servers.
· Validate and process data using a series of scripts and applications.
· Analyze and resolve data integrity issues.
· Make accurate and timely posts to our work request tracking system.
· Work with Client Managers to address questions about media content and make recommendations where applicable.
· Generate a variety of reports based on special requests.
· Work with other departments to resolve issues associated with specific loads.
· Apply technical knowledge to resolve data integrity issues.
· Work closely with team members to ensure jobs are completed.
· Work to improve efficiencies by identifying bottlenecks, and working with the department manager(s) to further automate processes.
· Work closely with management on high priority and special projects.
· Adhere to CLCS operational guidelines and processes, to ensure work is done consistently.
· ( Preferred) BS Computer Science, related technical degree or related experience.
· Strong communication skills and active listening skills.
· Strong team work ethic – willing to jump in to assist others, flexible with shift adjustments if necessary and willing to put in extra hours to meet critical deadlines.
· Accountability, ownership and commitment to quality and deadlines.
· An independent worker who will take the initiative to ensure goals are met.
· Ability to work under pressure with changing objectives and deadlines.
· Creative problem solver with strong analytical skills.
· Highly reliable and organized with strong attention to detail.
· Ability to learn quickly – and a willingness to put in extra effort to do so.
· Desirable would be any SQL, Perl, Unix and Windows skills.
Job Service Delivery Client Network Services
Primary Location United Kingdom-Telford And Wrekin-Newport
Organization Financial Service Healthcare
Unposting Date Ongoing
Req ID: 18028446