Conduent Supervisor, Bill Review Services in Lakeland, Florida
Conduent delivers mission-criticalservices and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments–creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend onConduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its,and nearly nine million people who travel through daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at .
• Supervises day-to-day activity of the Medical Bill Review group, which includes hospital, surgery and high-level physician bills for workers compensation and non-workers compensation claims.
• Ensures on-going performance meets established guidelines and conducts annual performance reviews.
• Facilitates resolutions to an assortment of problems and escalations that are moderately complex in scope.
• Ensures all targets are met per client expectations.
• Ensures appropriate staffing levels and facilitates allocation of work.
• Interfaces with client to identify and resolve on-going issues.
a Min 1 year Supervisory exp req'd
Bill review exp a def Closing
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:.
Not ready to apply?for general consideration.
Requisition ID 2020-21612
Primary Location US-FL-Lakeland
Employment Type Full-time regular
Category Client Relationship Management / Service Delivery