Conduent MailRoom Operations Manager in Jacksonville, Florida
MailRoom Operations Manager
MailRoom Operations Manager is responsible for the overall operational management of mailroom and data entry team, to ensure that client goals and objectives are met. Responsible for managing assigned support staff. Handles routine and escalated phone calls as necessary. Accountable to ensure that production and quality expectations are met per program requirements.
• Sound, visible floor presence for optimal operations management.
• An understanding of terminology used in reports and documentation and internal Conduent systems.
• Accountable to meet productivity goals for assigned programs.
• Manage campaigns for optimal performance and work with Program Managers to ensure success of programs.
• Ensure that high service quality is maintained and monitored, providing employee coaching as needed.
• Monitor daily productivity reports.
• Ensure that daily/weekly statistical project reports are updated, accurate and delivered on time.
• Conduct training as needed.
• Manage staff for optimal performance.
• Handle representative questions and concerns.
• Write and deliver representative evaluations.
• Handle any disciplinary issues.
• Promote high levels of motivation and morale.
• Follow escalation policies.
• Enforce clean desk policy
• Ensure that all company policies and guidelines are adhered to.
• Other duties as assigned
• Management experience in a production environment preferred.
• Excellent client contact experience required.
• Demonstrated leadership, initiative and professional behavior.
• Ability to manage operations effectively.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and listening skills.
• Ability to effectively work independently and coordinate team efforts.
• Strong computer and keyboard ability with advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Proactive and highly motivated.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to present in a polished and highly-articulate manner.
• Well-developed problem analysis and decision-making skills.
• Demonstrated organizational and time management skills with ability to manage programs effectively.
• Ability to perform in high-pressure and fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks
• Bachelor degree or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience preferred.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com .
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form at https://downloads.conduent.com/content/usa/en/file/conduent-applicant-adaaa-referral-form.pdf .
Job Service Delivery Operations
Primary Location United States-Florida-Jacksonville
Organization Financial Service Healthcare
Unposting Date Ongoing
Req ID: 18013609