Conduent Business Analyst I in Hot Springs, Arkansas
Conduent delivers mission-criticalservices and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments–creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend onConduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its,and nearly nine million people who travel through daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at .
• Assists Business Analyst team by attending meetings and recording internal and external needed changes in service delivery processes and systems.
• Collects data from internal and external customers relating to minor systems and reporting issues impacting service delivery.
• Documents basic business functional requirements, obtaining clarification from stakeholders for service delivery and/or system change needs.
• Assists Business Analysts as necessary with the collection of data required to compile project definitions and cost assessments for projects.
• Helps creating cost estimates by calculating needed hours of workload and resources for defined projects.
• Collects Service Level and Operating Metrics data to support the preparation of business operations reports.
• Develops basic knowledge of the overall business organization, operating processes, user-based systems, and any governing policies and regulations over such programs.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:.
Not ready to apply?for general consideration.
Requisition ID 2020-21928
Primary Location US-AR-Hot Springs
Employment Type Full-time regular
Category Customer Support & Administration