Conduent Document Specialist in Concord, New Hampshire
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Join the Conduent Publishing Team
Flexible Work Schedule
Position: Document Specialist
Enjoy a positive, employee-friendly culture while playing an important role in supporting
We offer Excellent Training, Career Opportunities, a Great Culture, and Great Benefits!
About the Role
The Document Formatting Specialist will work with the Fiscal Agent Operations and Client operations by assisting with creation/maintenance of end-user educational documentation in healthcare software solutions by developing informational and instructional documentation
based on industry best practices and compliant with regulatory requirements.
General working hours of M-F 8am – 4:30pm; Flexible hours available once trained. May need to adjust as required by business needs and deadlines arise.
As a Document Formatting Specialist, you will be responsible for:
• Monitors applications and processes and applies in-depth knowledge re mediate issues.
• Reviews documented processes for accuracy relevance.
• Analyzes production issues and recommends strategy.
• Performs actions based on business/operational needs and prepares system/KPI reports.
• Assists with incident management and support requests.
• Works with Support Teams to define root cause and replicate issues.
• Works with Support Team to re mediate issues.
• Verifies environment stability.
• Research, develop, and write content for published materials relating to software, hardware,
technical procedures, and computer-related services.
• Review and revise existing content following established guidelines for technical and training
• Must have formatting experience.
• Assist in analyzing and refining software projects to address documentation issues and to
coordinate changes across a large set of interrelated documents.
• Well-developed language and communication skills, with in-depth knowledge of grammar
and writing rules
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to multi-task and manage numerous concurrent priorities and deadlines
• Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively, both verbally and written, with internal
and external clients
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work effectively, both independently and with a team, to successfully complete detailed work assignments and to organize and implement multiple tasks at once
To be successful in this role you will need:
• College Degree
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working with systems that combine IT solutions with a
business emphasis preferred
• Technical Writing, workflow process documentation or professional writing experience
• Experience with Healthcare claims systems and related functional areas such as Member,
Provider, Reference., etc.
• Advanced MS Office application skills to include Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, PowerPoint
• Advanced SharePoint and Adobe Acrobat Pro skills
Working for you
Here are a few good reasons in addition to competitive pay to work at Conduent:
• $24.00 per hour pay rate (bi-weekly pay)
• Flexible work schedule with start times ranging between 7:45 AM to 8:30 AM
• Business casual dress code - Jeans (without rips, tear, frays) and sneakers (clean and in
good condition) are completely welcome in our office.
• Career growth opportunities - Document Formatting Specialists have ample opportunities to advance to other positions in the company
• Full Benefit Options day one
• 401K and matching
• Employee discount program
• Full-Time employees are eligible for Dependent Care benefits that will assist with expenses from day care, after school programs or elder care programs
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them. You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where
individuality is noticed and valued every day
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form (https://downloads.conduent.com/content/usa/en/file/conduent-applicant-adaaa-referral-form.pdf) . You may also click here to access Conduent's ADAAA Accommodation Policy (http://downloads.conduent.com/content/usa/en/document/cdt_adaaa_accommodation_pol.pdf) .
At Conduent, we value the health and safety of our associates, their families and our community. Under our current protocols, we do not require vaccination against COVID for most of our US jobs, but may require you to provide your COVID vaccination status, where legally permissible.